Thursday, April 30, 2009

Zells With Bob & Diane


This morning I met my friends Bob and Diane at Zells and we started out the morning with lots of laughs and fabulous breakfasts. They have only lived in Portland for eight months so we love to share our new explorations and experiences. There's always a lot to talk about. We three agree that Oregon will be our permanent home instead of California. We're just having too much fun here.

After breakfast Bella and I drove to Tigard to do a quick Costco search. For the first time ever, I got out with only one book and the total bill for my purchases was less than $50. That probably won't ever happen again.

Then I found a Best Buy in Beaverton where I purchased a new CD stereo system with a pad for an IPOD. The young man helping me had to explain what an IPOD was. Then he mentioned something about an MVD player and explained how I could "burn" my music discs from my computer to a disc and play them (huh?????????????). I clearly need to find some young person to help me stay current...................

I bought two Chris Botti CDs and I'm enjoying the fantastic music - my favorite is titled "Italia".

Tonight the Blazers are playing another playoff game so I'm going to stay home, cook dinner and watch the game. Bella will be happy to have me all to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment