Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Quiet Day In Portland

The morning started out with breakfast at Zells but the remainder of the day I have been working hard to list some of my new sterling purchases. It's really fun to unpack things a little at a time because I've already forgotten about most of the items that I purchased.

Tomorrow I'm having several skin cancers removed by surgery so I'll probably be quiet for a day or two (however - I remember all those trips to the Tropics, the tennis matches, the pool parties and I would not change a single one). It's the price of getting old and that's OK.

I'm selling some items from the estate of a Russian woman, Irina Belotelkin, and you can watch them at: www.goldturtle.com

Click on the eBay sign to the left and eBay auctions will show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment