Monday, April 13, 2009

Comcast and this crazy TV conversion

No photos today. I was a captive in my condo waiting for someone from Comcast to put some sort of black box on my TV. They gave a window of noon to 8 pm so I'm not complaining because they just left so I can at least fix dinner without an interruption. I have 3 TV sets and it turned out that only one needs the little black box to make a conversion. I'm not sure that I'm going to be able to stay current with the new technology!

For my friends and family in California, I'm told that Oregon is a "test" for this process where if you don't have a HD box already installed you have to have this additional little black thing (that's my technical description - smile) attached to your TV. Otherwise, you won't get any channels.

Tomorrow Bella and I are going out to Tigard to do our "big box" shopping and have lunch at Davidson's.


No comments:

Post a Comment