Friday, April 17, 2009

Beautiful San Francisco

The flight from Portland to San Francisco went smoothly and when I landed it was a special feeling to be back in California. I rented a car, rolled the windows down, turned the radio to my favorite station 103.7 and hit the freeway with a "California Attitude" - no signaling when changing lanes - driving at least 10 miles over the speed limit and getting prepared to play "bumper cars" if necessary.

I'm staying at a condo with my long time friends, Ron and Rosanna, and we just finished an elegant dinner. I'm sipping cognac as I write this so if I spell something wrong you'll know why.

Tomorrow, Dim Sum is planned for lunch, then the Ferry Plaza Farmer's Market and finally I'll go to work and do a preview of the auction at Bonham's and Butterfield's.

No comments:

Post a Comment