Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Shopping in Portland


Well, I couldn't resist the urge another minute. It was time to go shopping and I did a great job by catching some sales at Macys and then at Chicos in Pioneer Plaza. The Plaza is an indoor shopping mall where most of the designer shops in Portland are located. It was my first time there and I took full advantage. I brought home almost $500 worth of clothing for $175 so that's not bad.......................... The sales were amazing and these are things that I can wear here for Spring and Summer and on my next cruise.

After shopping I had reservations at the Heathman and they gave me my favorite table and Eric my favorite waiter was there so I was treated royally and the lunch was fabulous.

Now it's time to go to the Ballet so I'll write more later. The Blazer's playoff game is on now but I can read about the outcome in tomorrow's paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment