Friday, August 21, 2009

www.goldturtle.com




Well, I have to take advantage of advertising so that's why my web site address is the subject of today's blog.

For the first time in several weeks I'm now back in business on eBay. It has been fun cleaning and preparing the merchandise that I purchased last week in S.F. I started the day at 6 a.m. so now I'm taking a short break. Then I'll get back to work.

Monday I am expecting a new shipment from Bonham's in Los Angeles so I'll have enough to keep me busy for some time to come.

It's a very cool day in Portland so Bella and I are enjoying the cool breezes coming in from the back balcony.

I'm also listening to some lovely classical music from my computer and I'd like to tell you about the radio station that I discovered when I was in S.F. I found the station on the car radio and when I returned to Portland I did a "google" search for the station. It's 102.1 KDFC and you can listen to the station by clicking onto their web site. The reason I love it is that it's not the loud pounding heavy classical musical themes. They play what I call "relaxing classical" so you may want to try it.

Well, my break is over so I'm back to listing more beautiful things for sale. The mesh purse dates to the 1800s and it's in perfect condition. The mirror is made by Tiffany so I expect to have lots of interest in it and the accompaning pieces.

To see my eBay listings go to:
www.goldturtle.com and click on the eBay sign to the left.

Have a great weekend, everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment