Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday in Portland

This morning Roger and I made an early start to check out a couple of estate sales. Did I buy anything for business? Well, no............ but we still managed to bring back some stuff for ourselves. We bought 11 classical CDs at 25 cents each so we're listening to them while reading this afternoon. It's really kind of crazy because I look in my cupboards and think that I should get rid of some things - then I bring home someone else's stuff.

After lunch we took the streetcar to Powell's Book Store to look for some history books that Roger is interested in. Bella got to go along so it was a nice get-a-way for her. It is gradually cooling but only a few degrees each day. By Wednesday it's supposed to be in the mid 70s (my favorite weather).


No comments:

Post a Comment