Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lunch at the River



It has been a busy week cleaning and preparing the new merchandise for eBay so little Bella has been house bound while I've been working. I got an early start this morning so at noon Bella and I got dressed up and we took a walk down to the river for lunch. We had a table overlooking the Marina and while I ate a shrimp salad, Bella filled up on attention from the people passing by the table. It seems that everyone who talks to me either has a Maltese or used to have one so we get to exchange funny stories. Needless to say, all Maltese owners think that they are the best breed to have for a pet. After lunch we took another walk and picked up some Stumptown coffee beans.

In a short while I'm taking the streetcar down to an art gallery where Allison volunteers her time - then at 5 pm when they close we're heading for the Pearl for an early dinner. We have tickets to a live recording session at the Gerding Theater tonight and part of the performance will be by Pink Martini (one of our favorites).

No comments:

Post a Comment