Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bluetooth Phone In My Car - WOW !

Keeping up with new technology is not easy for me but I am determined to keep learning as long as I possibly can. I recently got a new cell phone with Verizon. It unfolds to reveal a full keyboard and it's really fun to use.

This morning I drove to the Beaverton Toyota dealership where one of their service technicians set up my phone with the Bluetooth in the RAV 4. In about two minutes I now have a phone that can ring inside my purse and I can connect using a button on my steering wheel. It's a speaker phone so it doesn't cause any distraction and I can talk while I'm driving. I practiced by having Roger telephone me and it works beautifully.

Now I've signed up with yahoo.com and I have a separate e-mail address for the phone. It is: goldturtleantiques@yahoo.com. My phone number is 503 320-5558. I haven't tested the e-mail connection yet so I hope that it will also work. It will be fun to practice while I'm in San Francisco this coming weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment