Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Cell Phone Number & Judee Moonbeam Studios

Yesterday we went downtown to run some errands and we ended up at the Verizon Wireless Store. I emerged with a fold out phone that does almost everything except the dishes so now I have an extra camera, phone and e-mail service. Now all I have to do is learn how to use it.

MY NEW CELL PHONE NUMBER IS: (503) 320-5558

Today we visited a delightful artist whose business name is "Judee Moonbeam Studios". She lives and works here in Portland and I met her about 1.5 years ago at an artist's fair.

Check out her web site at:
http://www.judeemoonbeam.com/how_to_order.html

She designs art in the form of handbags, hats, scarves and clothing and visiting her studio is really exciting. I own many of her scarves and several handbags and I get complements each time that I use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment