Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday Night With Mike & Teresa


Time has gone too quickly. It seems that we did so much today but there's still so many things left to do. Mike and Teresa will have to come back soon and stay a little longer. After my last note, I brought Merry back home and a minute or two after I came into the condo, a gale wind started with thunder and lightening, and a massive downpour of rain. Poor Mike and Teresa were out shopping and they just left Safeway when they got hit and by the time they got back here they were dripping wet. It only lasted about five minutes but it was an intense storm.

Shown in the photos is my condo (the short and stubby one on the right) and the Marina view from the restaurant where we had dinner tonight. Teresa and I shared razor clams and the meal was really enjoyable. Oh, I guess that I forgot to tell you about the appetizer, salad and dessert.......................

Now that we're back home, Mike and I had some spirited games of backgammon and he really whipped my............ After losing $20 I decided that it was time to write my blog and sulk (smile).

No comments:

Post a Comment