Thursday, May 28, 2009

Condo Shopping

Yesterday I met with a realtor to view six condos for sale in downtown Portland. Now that I'm more familiar with the city, I am hoping to relocate to a smaller and more open condo that is in the core of downtown or the Pearl area. Next week we'll look at some places in the Pearl. I'm still undecided about selling my current place and I will take my time to ensure that I make a smart decision. It's always fun to see how others live and I found a "possible maybe" in a building named "Mosaic". It is an ultra modern complex with lots of stainless and silver decor including a lucite, leather and silver metal staircase and stainless blinds that cover twelve foot high windows. The place I viewed is much too small but I'm hoping that larger ones become available. It's on 11th Avenue on the Streetcar line.

In the afternoon I had another skin cancer removed so I am taking it easy for a day or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment