Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ryan's Team WON The Game 11 to 5 - YEAH, Ryan



Ryan is the son of my special friends, Dawn and Doug and Ryan adopted me as his grandmother so when I received an invitation to watch him play baseball my answer was a definite YES..... This afternoon I drove to Milwaukie with Bella and Dawn was waiting with a comfortable chair ready for me in the shade. However - - we sat directly behind home plate so every home run ended in a dust storm directly in our faces. It was a lot of fun and Ryan's team played a fantastic game with a win of 11 to 5. The adorable puppy is Sophia. She's five months old and she is absolutely darling. It was fun watching her and Bella make friends although there was a touch of jealousy on Bella's part (yes, she's very spoiled). It was a perfect ending to a very lovely warm and sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment