Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bella's Friend Merry



I'm a little late tonight because I had to catch up on my eBay shipments with almost half going outside the U.S. Thankfully, the Europeans are still spending money so it has been a great week.

Tonight I took my friend, Merry, to the Culinary Institute for one of their great five course dinners with a 2000 St Clement Cabernet.

We had a great time and the waiters had fun serving us because when Merry and I get together we're talking and laughing and thoroughly enjoying ourselves.

My friends in S.F., Ron and Rosanna are spending the month of June in Buenos Aires and their apartment has two bedrooms SO, I've been invited to join them for part of the month. I am really excited and I definitely will take advantage of the opportunity. Now I need to find some dates that will fit into my schedule. Merry has been there three times so she's already making a list of the places that I need to see. Ron and Rosanna have also been there numerous times so I suspect I'll be very busy while there.

No comments:

Post a Comment