Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back To California


The fire is contained and the smoke is almost all gone so all is well. OK, it's time to get back to my visit to California. After Lori picked me up at the airport and we had lunch, I headed to Lodi. The sunset shot is the view from Ernie and Sally's gorgeous home on the Lockeford Bluffs.

The photo of Jessica and I was taken at the restaurant where we had breakfast with her mom,
Teresa, and step-dad (Mike).

The photo at the top is an amazing pasta chef at a really cool Sacramento restaurant "TULI". Lori and I sat at the counter and she knows the chef so we enjoyed a wonderful lunch and very interesting conversation.

The next photo is of my friends Liz and Ed when we had dinner at School Street Bistro.

Last night Pam, Lori and I went to an upscale Sacramento restaurant "Emma" to celebrate Lori's birthday. We had a fabulous time and the food was unbelievable. Yes, now it's diet time for me....................

It was an enjoyable trip but now, it's nice to be back in Portland. The fire trucks are still here so the Drama continues.................


No comments:

Post a Comment