Monday, June 29, 2009

A "NO BLOG WEEK?"

Perhaps you're wondering why my blog isn't up to date? Well, so far it's a quiet week. This morning I took my car to a body shop to replace a rear fender that I bashed into a metal fence last winter. State Farm Insurance is working with the body shop and if I knew how easy it would be to get the repairs, I would have done it sooner. To make things even easier, the shop has loaned a 2008 Toyota to drive while the repairs are being made and my car should be ready before the July 4th weekend. I'm having them do a few cosmetic things, as well, so the car will look like new when I get it back.

This week is going to be "girl's week" so I'm reconnecting with my friends for lunch, cocktails and any other excuse we can find to catch up with news (otherwise known as gossip). Everyone is anxious to hear about Buenos Aires so we'll have lots to talk about.

It will be sunny with temperatures near 80 degrees through July 5th so I'm enjoying the outdoor heated pool. It's almost like a private pool - some days I'm the only one there and so far about four adults is the max usage. We also have an indoor pool with a jacuzzi that I haven't used yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment