Friday, July 17, 2009

Weekend Hodge-Podge

The fountain photos are in the walkway between my condo and the Keller Theater where they feature performances of ballet and light opera. This is the Pettigrove fountain that somewhat has the look of a dolphin's tail.

Tonight after the Friday night cocktail party here at the American Plaza Condos, Bella and I walked to "Carafe" a nearby French cafe that has outdoor seating so dogs are allowed. Needless to say, Bella got lots of attention and I had a delicious dinner with leftovers to also take care of tomorrow night.

The cocktail party photo features Alan, a new resident, Merry and Nita. The photo of Lori and Pam was taken when we had lunch at Kenny and Zukes so I wanted to include that, as well. The girls and I had a great time while they were here and we look forward to many more times together.

No comments:

Post a Comment