Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Hot Portland Weekend ++++++

Yesterday afternoon Bella and I took a walk along the river and we ended up at the Portland Beer Fest. I had never gone to one so we peeked in to find a huge crowd of thousands of people (mostly under the age of 40) having a great time tasting artisan beer made in Oregon and Washington.

This morning I found four estate sales that looked interesting so I got my GPS programmed and took off for unknown places. Not only is it fun shopping for "treasures" but it takes me into Portland neighborhoods that I would not normally see. I spent about three hours trekking through the area and I managed to find several items to purchase.

Now I have some eBay work to do and then it's time to cool off in the outdoor pool.


No comments:

Post a Comment