Monday, July 20, 2009

A Busy Monday

Today the water was shut off in the building from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. so I decided that it would be a good day to run errands. The morning started with a trip to the pet store, Costco, Safeway and Trader Joe's. Since I was in Tigard I had to have a late breakfast at my favorite cafe, Davidsons. It reminds me a lot of the old Felton's in Lodi and it's family owned so their food is delicious and affordable.

Tonight Pat and I walked Bella back to VQ for their happy hour. It's about a ten block walk each way so we're pretending that we walked off all the calories.....................

It's close to 90 degrees right now so the AC is cranking and Bella and I are going to be lazy the rest of the evening. The forecast is for temperatures between 90 and 100 degrees for the remainder of the week so for Portland, this is truly hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment