Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oprah Inspired Me To Clean Out The Cupboards

The Oprah show has been focusing on people "getting their lives back in order" and yesterday they focused on people who, frankly, lived like pigs. I've tended to think that if I can shove something into a cupboard or closet and it doesn't fall back out, it should be OK.

Well, no longer! I spent all morning pulling everything out of my office and kitchen cupboards and reorganizing. I also checked dates to make sure everything was still good before putting them away. What an amazingly great feeling it is! Of course, Andrea Bocelli and Il Divo helped me out. I turned up the volume and just concentrated on the beautiful music.

Now, it's time to take Bella out. We're driving to a new Mexican restaurant on Hawthorne named "La Palapa". They make tortillas there so after lunch I'll also bring some home to make Quesadillas for lunch later in the week (a great way to use leftovers - add a little cheese and grill and they are yummy).

This afternoon I'm setting up my photo studio to take photos of some fabulous sterling that I got in the mail yesterday and either today or in the morning I'll get them on eBay. To see my auctions, go to my web site at: www.goldturtle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment