Friday, March 13, 2009

As promised by the weather forecasters today is glorious with bright sunshine and temps to almost 60 degrees. Normally, this would have been a day for Bella and me to be outside but yesterday I suddenly realized that I was getting a really bad cold. I managed to make a quick Costco trip this morning but, otherwise, I'm going to hunker down with a blanket and Bella and get some rest. Several others here in the Tower have it, too, so I guess we old folks are spreading it around (sigh).

I finally received a shipment of sterling from Bonham's and Butterfields so this weekend I'll be able to get some new items put up for sale. I've been contacted by a local school who received an estate they are trying to sell to raise money for the school so - - it looks like I'll be doing more volunteer work soon (at least the small stuff).

No comments:

Post a Comment