Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday in Portland & SPODE INDIA TREE



Remember the 1960s song "Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down"? I think it was done by the Carpenters. Well, here in Portland that song might keep you feeling sad the entire winter (smile). But that's not the case with me - rainy days just give me a reason to stay inside and do my favorite things like working on eBay and cooking. Today I am listing some amazing English porcelain that was donated to a local school to raise funds for the students. The school is St. Therese Catholic School and I am donating my time to sell some of the better items. The English porcelain shown here is called India Tree and it's made by Spode. Typically items like this sell to people in U.K. and Australia so it will be interesting to see where these end up. If you're interested in seeing the auctions go to:www.goldturtle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment