Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kirk Repousse Sterling


Today is a quiet day with a "mixed bag" of weather - but mostly sprinkles and overcast skies. My cold is still keeping me down but I hope to feel better soon. Bella and I decided to watch a DVD this afternoon.

I received the sterling shipment from Bonham's and Butterfield's so I'm back in business on eBay this week. Today I have placed quite a few more absentee bids for a new auction so I'm hoping that I'll be lucky.

I'm having a St Patrick's Day dinner party Tuesday night so starting tomorrow I need to finish up my grocery shopping, get the condo looking great and start some of the prep work. There will be six for dinner which is about my maximum number now that my sous-chef isn't here any more.

SouthWest Airlines has some great deals so here's a warning to my California friends - I'll be flying into Oakland (for S.F.) on April 17th and going home on the 21st and then flying into Sacramento on May 15th and going home on the 19th. There's never enough time to see everyone but I'll do my best in the time available.

I'm adding a photo of the Repousse pattern so you'll know how beautiful it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment