Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Art's Garden Center


This morning I attended a seminar given by Garry Liday who works as a "Financial Coach", helping people discover and apply methods about investing and wealth creation (I wish I had met him earlier). The seminar was held at Al's Garden Center in Sherwood so his seminar was followed by a demonstration on how to choose plants and put them into containers. We also learned which plants and flowers grow best in our climate. Of course, after the seminar we had no choice (smile) but to do a little shopping. Fortunately Merry has a van large enough to hold all of our purchases.

We got all the flowers and plants hauled to our condos so tomorrow I'll get busy and plant everything. I still need more but until the weather stabilizes I'm better off waiting. I definitely want to plant herbs but I think that I need to wait until about May.

It was a great way to start the day and this afternoon we're enjoying the sunshine and warm weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment