Saturday, February 1, 2014

This and That...............

It has been a good week with a celebration of Ann's birthday and an appointment with my hairdresser who works in a mobile cart on the edge of a food court.  It's always an interesting experience visiting Jen and this month I asked for a VERY short cut (ready for a week in Mexico).  One of Krueger's outdoor markets is in the food court so I picked up a big bag of farm produce before heading out to do some errands and treating myself to my favorite burger at Serrato for lunch.

This weekend is time for Roger to study for a test next week and for me to study for my next class (Sixteenth Century Venice).

My only regret is that I can't talk any of my girl friends or Roger to sit with me tomorrow to watch Super Bowl so I've decided not to let that be a problem.  The plan is to fix an amazing huge plate of nachos with a (or more) glass of red wine and Bella on my lap.  GO, Seattle !

___________________________________________________________________________  I'm writing this Sunday night after the game.  Seattle can be proud for an unbelievable game and win !

No comments:

Post a Comment