Monday, February 24, 2014

Allison's FIRST Cruise and FIRST night...........

Firsts are always special so Allison enjoyed every "first" experience on our one week cruise to Mexico.  After entering the ship we made our dinner reservations and then headed up to the top of the ship to enjoy watching it leave the harbor.

After sailing we went to a lounge on the Promenade Deck where I took the following photos.  The sunset set the scene for a tropical week at sea.  (These photos were taken from the inside of the ship while I was enjoying a pre-dinner cocktail).  One of the people outside had put their drink on a ledge on the deck and I loved the composition.




We didn't have much to eat while traveling so we made early reservations for the Steak House.  Even though I've cruised often, I have never eaten a Porterhouse Steak so this was a first for me.  Allison opted for the 8 ounce filet.  Of course, we both said that we couldn't eat it all - but.................  Needless to say - we both had a delicious meal.

 
 
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment