Sunday, February 23, 2014

Back to Reality............

Allison and I are home from our trip to Mexico and now it's time to go back to a normal routine.  We landed in Portland yesterday at 5:00 p.m. so today will be busy unpacking, buying fresh produce and groceries and catching up with laundry. 

The trip went smoothly, everything on schedule with no stress so it was a week of decadence and laziness.  I spent quite a bit of time learning to use my new digital SLR so I'll post some photos when I have time.  We enjoyed beautiful sunsets almost every night.  Temperatures were mild and sunny so I'm thinking that February is a perfect time for travel south of the border.

Allison and I both enjoyed the classes offered on the ship so there was always something to do (or not...............).

Enough for now.  Time to get some catch-up work done.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment