Sunday, February 16, 2014

First Day of Cruising.............

Allison and I are presently on the Sapphire Princess in Mexican waters.  I signed up with Verizon to have access to the International communication towers but so far, I'm not able to get it to work so instead of communicating by texting messages, I'll have to settle with e-mail for now.

My email is: goldturtle@comcast.net if any of you want to stay in touch.

Allison and I started out our first night with a steak dinner at the Steakhouse.  I had a Porterhouse and Allison ordered a Filet Mignon so we really enjoyed our special dinner.

Today and tomorrow we're at sea so we're going to classes and activities and just finally starting to relax.  This is Allison's first cruise and she's like a kid in a candy shop so it's fun to experience the cruise through her eyes.................

No comments:

Post a Comment