Monday, March 11, 2013

Mama Mia Trattoria

This morning I took my second Apple class and I learned how to put my apps into albums (really handy because all the music, photo and navigation apps are together in their own folder).  There wasn't time to discuss using the camera so I'm going to try to learn it on my own.  Mike is coming to visit in a couple of weeks and he's a genius when it comes to technology so I'm looking forward to learning a lot from him.

After the class I took MAX to Mother's for breakfast (forgetting they are closed on Mondays) so I went down the street to Mama Mia's.  It turned out to be a lucky accident.  This place is inside a historic building built in 1886 and the interior is stunning.  They serve "old country" Italian food so I enjoyed a small Caesar, lasagna and a glass of Chianti.

I just checked their web site and they have an online ordering service where you order your food and choose a pick up time plus they reduce the price of the entree by $5.00.  Since we live only about 10 blocks away, it will be easy to pick up a hot dinner and enjoy it at home.  Another reason why I continue to fall more in love with Portland.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment