Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hamburg Thursday Evening


I've only been in Hamburg a short time but I am already falling in love with the city. It's clean with beautiful old buildings and flowers on almost every balcony. We're in the heart of downtown at Roger's sister and brother-in-laws condo. I took a photo of the back balcony just as the sun was starting to set. Tomorrow I'll show you the back yard which is like a small forest. The condo is on the second floor with a beautiful view in front and in back.

My first glance from the airplane was of soft green fields intersected with forests of tall trees. As the buildings came into view, it was hard to see them because the trees are everywhere.

We flew an Air Bus via Air France and the flight was just a short one hour 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment