Saturday, June 21, 2014

Shooting in Manual Mode..............


 
Today I finally found the courage to set my camera on Manual mode to practice setting shutter speed and aperture.  The photo at the top is actually three shots; one to the left, one to the center and one to the right and then fused together on Photoshop.  Then I removed the skate board marks from the retaining wall with my "clone" tool.  (I think that I may actually be able to learn how to use this crazy software..........)  I was trying to capture water that looked fuzzy but I didn't quite achieve that look and the tree photo is much too dark but I truly love it that way.  In order to get these three pictures, I took 60 shots - some way too light - some so dark I can't tell what I was pointing at and some in-betweeners that just plain don't look good.  SO - - more practice, practice, practice.....

No comments:

Post a Comment