Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Term..............

School started again, for both me and Roger.  This term I'm taking "The French Revolution and Napoleon" and calligraphy.  Roger is taking a drawing class, a computer class and a writing class plus a calligraphy class so he's going to have a very busy term.  


For lunch I cheated today and went back to my favorite food cart for cheddar macaroni and cheese.  The other carts along the block mostly feature chicken and rice and I just wasn't ready for something so healthy.  


My classroom is in the Park Blocks where the Farmer's Market is held so it's about a seven block walk which is great since it's the only exercise that I'm getting these days.


We're busy getting ready for Pam and Lori's visit tomorrow.  We always have lots of fun when they are here so it'll be "party time" for awhile..............

No comments:

Post a Comment