Friday, April 27, 2012

A Good Friday.......

My friend Callie moved away from Lincoln Tower several months ago so we don't see each other very often.  Today we finally got together for a "food cart experience".  It was a dry day so Bella joined us for the walk where I introduced Callie to all the carts that I've explored.  She decided on Portland Soup Co (she couldn't resist the Mac and Cheese and Tomato Soup - both delicious).  I tried out the new hot dog cart that opened a couple of weeks ago - unfortunately - a mistake........  Tonight Roger and I are finishing our calligraphy homework (mine is due for class tomorrow) so we're busy being "creative".  Meanwhile, he's in charge of dinner so we're having chicken kabab, cucumber and yoghurt and saffron rice - yummmm

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete