Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Free From FaceBook................

It took awhile but I finally came to my senses and decided to not participate in FaceBook anymore.  I thought that entering the social media era would be "cool" for an oldster but now I've come to the conclusion that "they can have it".  What a waste of time - so now I have more time for my Blog (smile - I know you're reading this and thinking well.......... she's still wasting time).  The good thing about a Blog is that YOU choose to read it - so be warned..............

This week has been hair cut week for me and Bella so we're walking around with our "short do" and feeling slightly naked.  

If you are reading this and normally communicate through FaceBook please use my e-mail:  goldturtle@comcast.net

1 comment:

  1. What courage-stopping FB cold turkey! I've often thought of doing the same thing, and taking back all the time spent reading everything my friends and family have written about their lives, and adding that time back into my REAL life! Like going out to lunch and dinner with my "live" friends like you! :-) Your example might be what it takes for me to do just that. In case you didn't notice, I am now following your blog. It's much more fun this way! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete