Saturday, April 28, 2012

Another Week Has Gone By...................


 Allison joined me this morning for a walk to the Farmer's Market.  Scattered throughout the market, there are musicians providing music for tips and the music these three guys were producing was really great.  They were dancing around and singing while playing their instruments and a huge group of people gathered around them to enjoy the entertainment.  Check out the washboard (a deluxe version with all the gizmos attached).

Allison and I are always on the lookout for a new place to eat and today at the market we found a family who specializes in grilling Italian sausage served with grilled bell peppers and onions.  We both gave it 5*****.


Since my calligraphy class is next to the market, I headed to class but found that the professor is ill so class was cancelled.  She left homework for us, though, so the rest of the afternoon I'll be busy practicing new lettering techniques.


No comments:

Post a Comment