Thursday, February 16, 2012

This and That...............

Today is Mid-Term so we "oldsters" didn't have to go to class because we don't have to take any tests !! Rahhhhhhhh. Because of school I've had to miss my yoga class because they are held at the same day and time so today I returned and - oh, my............. my body doesn't know what happened, but it's complaining. Next term my class will be in the afternoon so I'm looking forward to fitting both into my schedule.

Dungeness crab is fished on the Oregon coast so I gave Roger a short grocery list that included one whole crab. I was surprised to see that it cost almost $13. The selling price is $8.99 a pound (In December it was $4.99 a pound) so I guess that it will be on my "special occasion" menu from now on.

Have you seen that some organic foods have arsenic in the ingredients? It makes me so grateful to have been born and raised in an era when food was natural, fresh, sometimes home grown, and not filled with junk.

This afternoon it was time for a haircut (at an obscene price) but I guess that the reality is that enhancing my education, fresh crab and a great haircut plus some yoga is actually important to living a good life. "La bonne vie"

No comments:

Post a Comment