Thursday, February 9, 2012

Food Cart #4 - Vegan Barbecue..............


When I made the decision to start buying lunch at a different cart each day that I go to school, I made a vow that I would go to each in line and not skip any because I thought I might not like their food.

After ordering a meat loaf sandwich with a side of slaw, I discovered that all the food served at this cart is Vegan............... OMG !

This turned out to be a great experience because the sandwich looked and smelled like meatloaf and, I discovered, tasted like meatloaf. The slaw was delicious, too. It was a great discovery and now I've learned another new eating experience. Would I return? Definitely, yes................

Next week is a place called "Dosirak" serving Japanese food.

No comments:

Post a Comment