Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Portland Soup Co Food Cart

Today I studied the 1970s Civil War in Lebanon and learned more about the unrest in the Mid East during that era. Roger is working on his third essay and so far he's getting top grades from his writing class (from a professor known for being tight with his grading).

After class it was time to check out the next food cart; today - Portland Soup Co. It was a great experience. I brought home the best tomato reggiano soup that we've ever eaten with a roasted turkey sandwich for Roger and a 1/2 pulled pork with slaw sandwich for me. They have a seasonal menu so I'm going to return and get some homemade mac/cheese before they stop making it for winter. While it is tempting to just return and eat here all the time, I must follow my commitment to check out the next carts in line. The next one will be Mexican..............

Speaking of winter, the temps right now at 2 p.m. are already back into the mid 30s with a forecast of below freezing temps later this afternoon and snow overnight. Thankfully, we have no plans to go out so we'll enjoy staying warm and snugly inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment