Sunday, February 5, 2012

GREAT game............ and great day..........

The weather continues to be sunny and (almost) warm so we're always happy to wake up to sunshine. This afternoon, as part of my Mid Eastern class study, I viewed a film, made in Iran, about four women who live in 1953 when Mossadegh was removed from his office and the Shah was reinstalled to power. Unfortunately, the movie was scheduled to start at the same time as the Super Bowl - but, I'm known to do more than one thing at a time - so I went to see the film, dashed out and came back home for the second half of the game. This gave me time to eat unhealthy snacks while getting dinner started - so - I consider this to be a perfect day. Meanwhile, Roger is working on homework so I'm trying to be quiet while he studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment