Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Finally, Bella Gets A Haircut

A few days before the new year, Bella's groomer said that she was closing shop. She had groomed Bella from the first day that we lived in Portland so it was a big loss since Bella had really bonded with the people there. It took me until now to find a new groomer so Bella looked like a big dirty white fluffy bush when I took her in today. She was dirty and matted and I know that she was aware of how bad she looked.

Here's the new Bella with a very short cut so she's clean but also very tired from the excitement.

The groomer is downtown on the streetcar line so I walked over to South Park for a bowl of my favorite seafood soup. Then, I still had time so there was no choice - (smile) - I simply was forced to go shopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment