Thursday, May 8, 2014

Finally - Back to a normal routine



The last couple of weeks have been filled with drama in our household.  The last week in April I developed vertigo which increased to the point of not being able to walk unassisted.  Regretfully, vertigo causes nausea and digestive issues so I had no choice but to go to bed and stay there.  I've been in email contact with my physician but tomorrow I have an appointment to find ways to avoid this happening again.  I discovered that Roger makes an excellent nurse so I had wonderful, healthy Persian meals and lots of TLC. 

We had to give our Chris Botti tickets to friends and cancel a movie date and lunch with two other friends so our "social life" was impeded.  Now, I'm looking forward to getting together with friends, again. Tonight is the first time that I'm able to get out so Ann and I are looking forward to a wine maker's dinner at Mucca.  The wine is from Pieropan Winery, a family owned estate in Italy.  Mucca Chef and owner formerly lived in Italy so he prepares authentic recipes from his home region.  It's always an "experience" dining there.



Aurora, our Photoshop tutor comes every Tuesday evening, so my practice task today is to create something artistic out of the above photo. Above is my original photo.

Practice #1
Practice #2

 Practice #3

I'm learning to look at photography from a completely different viewpoint so, now that I'm feeling better, I'm anxious to get outside and take more pictures that I can "play" with.


No comments:

Post a Comment