Saturday, May 17, 2014

Multnomah Arts Center and Marco's

Today was the first time that I've taken a class at the Multnomah Arts Center.  It's a two day class that teaches us how to get the most out of our IPhone camera.  I was very surprised at all of the "bells and whistles" that are on an IPhone camera and it was exciting to learn how to make the most out of taking really amazing photos with a phone.  The second class is next Saturday when we get into more detailed instruction.  The art center has classes for all ages and it is a busy place with classes on all forms of art and music.  I've also signed up for a five week class to learn how to better utilize my DSLR so I'm expecting to take some great photos in the coming months..................

To make the day even better, there's a Starbucks across the street and about a dozen unique cafes down the street.  Today, after class, I chose Marco's that features breakfast, brunch and lunch items.  It's in Multnomah Village and the food is delicious!




 
Now I have to research and choose a few apps for my homework assignment from the following list:
  • Camera Awesome
  • Camera Plus Pro
  • VSCO Cam
  • Picture Show
  • Afterlight
  • Slow Shutter Cam
  • Tilt Shift Gen
  • Dblecam
  • Split Pic Pro
  • TimeShutter
  • Fotor
  • Hipstamatic
  • ProCam
  • PicLab
I'll let you know which ones I like the best.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment