Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Productive Week..................

The last window was installed on Monday so when my friends Allison and Rae invited me to "happy hour" I was eager to get away from the chaos and dust.  Rae suggested "Chart House", a restaurant I wasn't familiar with so it was a wonderful surprise to find that it's up in the hills outside of downtown with a fabulous view.  Even better is the happy hour food that we shared and enjoyed.





Tuesday, we started to move furniture back into our new sitting room so now we have a room that we can relax in while we're cooking in the kitchen.  Part of the redecorating includes new bar stools so Wednesday evening Roger started the task of putting them together.  I've never seen so many screws and bolts but he did a great job.

Meanwhile, Alicia and I put all the rooms back in order so we're finally back to "normal".  Roger is still working on his studio so his goal tonight is to get everything in order.  (I don't expect to see him in bed until at least 2 a.m.).

Today I had another skin cancer surgery on my hand and this one really knocked me back but I'm sure the pain will be lighter by tomorrow.  As I left the parking lot at the medical center I was amused to see a black car in the parking lot that had three messages written on the back windows.  It appears that the car buyer is very upset with his purchase because here is one of his messages.  (Royal Moore is a Toyota Dealer in Hillsboro, Oregon.  I wonder if he knows about this guy's "advertisement"?)




No comments:

Post a Comment