Friday, December 9, 2016

2,668 EMAILS IN MY IN-BOX THIS MORNING

So, if you read my earlier post, you're already thinking, "poor Janice - what a mess".  Well, here's the rest of the story.

My email inbox currently has 2,668 emails all from the same "person".  They started at about 2 a.m. and they are continuing now with three added per minute.  They are all headed "Third, it won't get better unless you do something about it-and the sooner, the better.".  They advertise a remedy for men with a big prostate.  It says there's a video attached, but fortunately there is none.

SO, here's the problem. 
Three different units in Comcast are "working on it" but don't have a solution of how to stop it.  Each email is from a different sender name (all yahoo) so in order to block them, I would have to key in 2,668 emails. To make it even more fun, all of these emails are also on my I-Phone.

I've been reassured that they will find a solution but it may take a week or so......................... and, of course, it's FRIDAY ...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment