Monday, August 19, 2013

A Collaboration and Other Stuff

It's said that "time goes fast when you're having fun" so............ I'm trying to remember whether the last week was "fun" or not.  Thursday a much needed change was made in our living room where the old "clunker" air/heat was removed and a new unit installed.  It's small and unobtrusive way up on the wall close to the ceiling and the huge heat pump is gone.  In its place I'm having a low book case built to fill the space and I won't have to worry about tile replacement and repairs to the wall.

Roger had his last chemo on Thursday so that's cause for celebration  Next week we'll meet with the Oncologist and the surgeon who will remove the port so we're looking forward to Roger regaining his energy and stamina.  It was a tough six months.

Today was another Photoshop lesson so below is one of Roger's photographs.  He told me about a Persian poem that he loves but he had a hard time translating it.  After he told me the meaning of the poem I found words in English to express the feeling and today I learned how to add text to a photograph..


1 comment:

  1. Good news about the chemo. Hope the oncology visit goes well.

    ReplyDelete