Thursday, December 6, 2012

Red Star Tavern in Downtown Portland

When we're in Europe we'll be staying in homes without a clothes drier so all of our laundry will be hung by a window to dry.   I took a look at my under garments and I immediately knew that I needed to go shopping!  

The MAX is now only three blocks away so I took it downtown.  We have a Nordstrom Rack, Ross and TJ Maxx, all i.n the same area as Macys so I checked them all out.  Now I won't be embarrassed when people see my undies............

After shopping I came across a restaurant that I've not heard of called "Red Star".  It reminds me of a couple of old time restaurants in downtown S.F. where the interior is all polished wood and has a "manly look" to it.  I had fish and chips and an anchor steam and boy was it great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment