Thursday, March 15, 2012

No More School...............

Today was my last class for the winter term. Finals are Tuesday we "oldsters" aren't required to take tests. I'm truly going to miss the class. I learned so much about the Mid East from the period of WWI to the current events and now world news will have a much richer meaning to me. Now it's time to decide what class I'll take for spring term. Right now, I'm looking towards "French Revolution & Napoleon". I've read several books about Josephine but I still don't know much about Napoleon.

Roger has finals in his writing class next Tuesday so he still has a lot of studying and preparation to do this weekend. Then we can both sleep late and be lazier than usual for two weeks before classes start again.

Cheryl is back from two months in Palm Springs so we met at Le Bouchon for lunch today to catch up with each others activities. Another great day in Portland.............

No comments:

Post a Comment