Tuesday, March 13, 2012

More Food Carts...................

Today it is ultra cold because it snowed almost everywhere in Portland except for downtown. Now the sun is shining but the cold hasn't gone away. Class today was extremely informative as we are now studying in the 1990s. Thursday, our last class will feature current events.

Last week I visited "Fernando's", the first cart I've encountered with really nasty food. (I should have gotten a hint that a Mexican restaurant that features burgers may not be very authentic). The odds are still good so I continued down the street by going to the "Phat Cart" that features Japanese, Hawaiian and Thai food. I ordered a Thai Bento with rice, vegetables and chicken with tomato and onion gravy. Nicely prepared and delicious.

The next cart will be "Krua Bangkok" and I've already checked out the menu. I think that I'm leaning towards a chicken, cashew stir fry but everything on the menu looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment