Saturday, June 25, 2011

The party continues.............

I had pleasant surprises when I got home Thursday night. While I was in California, Roger completely redecorated and planted the front patio so I was greeted with huge pots filled with greenery and flowers. The condo was clean and the laundry was done. I'm thinking that I should leave more often!

Chris flew in last evening from his teaching job in Georgia so we had Rachael, Carolyn and Brian for dinner before they went to the airport to pick him up.

We're enjoying lovely sunny weather and the Farmer's Market today was really great because fresh produce and fruit is starting to be available here in Oregon. The main things now are peas, strawberries and boysenberries, asparagus and a limited amount of cherries. In addition, we still have things left from the winter crops so I came home with a huge bag of goodies this morning. It's so different from California where many of these crops are already finished for this year. Tomorrow we're going to enjoy the outdoor pool and just be lazy.............. A perfect way to spend a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment