Thursday, July 15, 2010

Busy Week.............


Monday and Wednesday nights were spent at O'Gallerie Auction House where I managed to spend lots of money. Roger went with me Monday and Mari went with me last night so I had good company. When I go alone, it's very boring because there's generally a long wait between items that I'm bidding for. The rest of the week will be busy with polishing, cataloging, researching and listing the items for sale on the Internet so I'm pretty much tied to the computer.

After a long morning of work, Bella and I decided that we girls needed a break so we walked down to the river for a burger and fries. In the first photo Bella is waiting for the streetcar and the second is at the outdoor cafe. As you can see by the length of her tongue, it's pretty warm outside today so she had her own glass of water to drink while I ate lunch.

Roger was busy shopping for tires for his car so he missed out on the walk.

We're really enjoying the summer weather so the sliding doors are open and we have lots of fresh air circulating.

Our menu for next week has lots of barbecued foods planned. Besides the best kabob in Portland, Roger cooks corn on the cob that is fabulous - crispy and carmelized - I could just eat that for the meal............

No comments:

Post a Comment